AffiloJetPack Review – Mark Ling’s Push Button Affiliate Marketing Kit
Mark Ling is all set to release his new make money online (for doing nothing?) product, AffiloJetPack very soon. I wanted to quickly publish this review before the whole internet gets zapped with 1000’s fake reviews/bonuses and scams!
Affilojetpack Quick Overview:
The whole idea of this entire package is to easily build a simple affiliate website > Build a targeted subscribers list > And let the auto responder do the hard work for you.
Who can Can Use it?
AffiloJetpack can be used by absolute newbie affiliate markets and experienced marketers. This package is targeted towards people who failed in SEO and who can’t afford expensive PPC marketing.
What you are getting with Affilo JetPack?
This is an affiliate marketing promotional materials with tools and resources to quickly build a website. Here is the list of all the stuffs you are getting for your $500 investment without any HYPE!
- You are getting 5 out of 10 Niche marketing packs. I guess these are well converting, non-fad, and non-seasonal niches. So you don’t have to waste countless hours researching “the perfect” niche!
- Each Niche packs come with 80 auto responder emails, sequenced for a year. These include high quality information, hard sell email written by Mark Ling himself and all those scarcity tricks.
- You get 3 ebooks per niche. So you can give it away to your subscribers as a signup bonus (bribe!)
- You also get 20 articles per niche. So you can publish it on your website. Rewrite it and submit to Article directories.
- You get free hosting account for a year. I guess it is one hosting account with the ability add additional domains.
- You also get custom made WordPress theme which you can further modify easily.
- There are also 3 header graphic available for each niche. Not a big deal!
- You also get training to get fast and easy traffic to your website. Mark says there is no SEO involved.
How can AffiloJetpack be used?
- Use it to create an SEO site by re-wording the website articles.
- Slap it up on a website and send traffic straight to the squeeze pages and rely on the autoresponder series to do all the heavy lifting as far as sales are concerned. (No need to reword the articles in this case… PPC doesn’t care!)
- Use the content to bolster an existing site. A lot of affiliates don’t get around to creating an autoresponder sequence, so they can simply plug this one in to start building long-term relationships with a list through quality emails. They’ll also make consistent sales from these
Update 27th July 2010:
The AffiloJepack is now launched. You probably received few dozen email promoting it.
How to Join Affilojetpack Affiliate Program?
It looks like lots of people want to buy Jetpack from their own affiliate code! Generally it’s so easy with ClickBank
But sorry friend. You can’t buy this product using your own affiliate link though it’s a Clickbank product! You must have an “approved” clickbank affiliate link. Smart Mark Ling closed his affiliate program already (obviously to prevent people fro buying through their own link)
Now you got two options:
- Buy from some other affiliate. Check the bonus
- Or Don’t buy it at all!
The choice is yours 🙂