My Experience with 99CentsArticles.com
If you are an active member at few popular marketing forums then you probably noticed this special offer about article writing service. The offer title pretty much grabs everyone’s attention (99 cents articles!)
Review Updates : July 23rd 2010
I have received lots of emails from 99Cents owner Michael to remove this review as it is hurting their business. I certainly do not want to kill anyone’s service oriented business as long as they provide some value. Further, I was told that 99 Cents now only employs native English Writers. But I suspect.
For the review purpose I received another set of 25 articles written on 5 different topics. Though I could see some improvement it was disappointing again. The main problem is their writers don’t understand the topics (even the popular ones like affiliate marketing, weight loss, SEO etc.) They don’t have the ability to research and write in their own style which is what really needed. It looks like they were trained to plagiarize content for the given subject/keyword.
– Plenty of spelling, grammar, punctuation mistakes in every article.
– Lots of paragraphs were ripped from sites like Wikipedia and spun from synonyms database.
– Some sentences absolutely don’t make any sense.
– No continuity of paragraph or relationship between two paragraph. Probably because they ripped content from 4-5 articles and spun it. That’s why it’s awkward for human readers.
– Massive editing is needed if you want to submit them to quality human edited content sites like ezinearticles.com
- You get unique content. That’s for sure. These articles are good for WEB2.0 spamming & content blasting for the sole purpose of building backlinks to your website.
- 500 words articles for less than $5. Nice deal! (?)
- They are capable of producing large quantity of articles within a reasonable time period.
Conclusion: You get what you pay for. Low price but cheap quality – if you are fine with that then I have no problem. I’m not a native English speaker myself, so no need to spot any mistakes in this review 🙂
Just 99 cents for writing an article? Wow!
Well, the truth is, it’s not 99 cents for an entire article; 99 cents per 100 words. A clever idea which grabs your attention. However, that’s completely acceptable in a marketing world. There are people who charge $1 per word, so for 350 words article you have to pay $350. Compare that with 99centsarticles.com’s service. You get 350 words article for less than 3.5 bucks… cool.
There are many positive feed backs on Warrior forum for this service. So I decided to give it a try and bought 10 unique articles on variety of topics. They promised delivery within 7 days. But I had to wait more than 15 days and had to send them reminder. However, I can understand that they were flooded with lots of orders.
Alright, I received 10 articles from them. I have attached two articles below as image so that you can see the quality.
What a piece of gibberish crap! Do you honestly think these articles worth 3 bucks?
Stolen content rewritten. Not actually rewritten – spun using some software! Of course, these articles are human readable, but, it doesn’t make any sense at all.
If you have already bought it then you probably got better (or worsen) than mine. However, this is what you should expect from 99 cents crap writers! 🙂
Let me know what you think?